Customized essays can be of various forms. For example: Persuasive essays, argumentative essays, informative essay and many more types. Same is a type: compare and contrast essays.
You can write a compare and contrast essay as customized essays. Many customized write an essay online services in the form of informative essays. But compare and contrast essays are not like that. If you, being a professional customized essays writer, ever get this type of essay to be written then you have to definitely have a look at how this type of essays is written.
The compare and contrast customized essays are written for two things that have certain similarities and differences. All you have to do is, list the simi8larities first. Off course you have to write them in paragraphs. But make sure you mention one similarity only once. After that, you have to mention the contrasting features of both the things. Some compare and contrast topics are given below:
- Halloween night to bonfire night.
- Your best friend to your childhood friend.
- Weeds to flowers.
- Being the president to being a house wife
- Being a snob to being a academic person
- Poverty to richness
- Christopher Columbus to Vasco de Gama.
- School bullies to unfair teachers.
- Writing essays to going to reading books.
- Church sermons to political campaign speeches.
- Acting to singing
- Hurricanes to blizzards.
- The 1970s to the decade of 1980.
- The decisions of Goldilocks to the decisions of Red Riding Hood.
- Wandering on the African plain to drifting in the open sea.
- Making of an apple pie to making a chocolate mud pie.
- Being afraid to being obsessed.
You may also have to write customized essays on things that have an effect on the psyche of people in the society. Being a customized essays writer you should be prepared for the following topics:
- The influence of music to the influence of Internet
- The influence of celebrities to the influence of teachers
- Learning to ride a motorbike to learning to drive a bus
- Going to a movie to having a movie night at home.
- Spending time with your friend to spending time with your pet animal
- Playing Xbox games to playing baseball out in the fields.
- The “American Pie” (the song) to the “The Star Spangled Banner”.
- “The Battle Hymn of the Republic” to “God Bless the USA.”
- Star Trek to F.R.I.E.N.D.S
- The Sound of Music (movie) to The Diary of Anne Frank.
- Backstreet boys to N.SYNC
- Working as a nurse to working as a waitress
- Washing dishes to washing clothes.
- A female friend to a male friend.
- The life of a horse to the life of a cat.
The article is about how compare and contrast essays are written. In these types of essays, the similarities are mentioned at the first place. After the similarities are done, both the things are contrasted. In that, you have to compare both the things. The topic contains two different things having some similarities. Some of the topics that could be the topics of compare and contrast essays are mentioned